At Haynes Group, our primary objective is to deliver exceptional service to our clients’ specific goals. Our project teams deliver top quality work through a collaborative process while keeping our clients best interest as the focus at all times. Haynes Group is looking for a Project Manager to help consistently deliver projects on time, on budget that exceed client expectations. Our Project Managers are an integral part of the project team and are involved with projects during the preconstruction phase through completion.
Role and Responsibilities:
Construction – Operations:
- Provide overall management direction on multiple construction projects,
- Maintain a full and current understanding of project scope, vendor and client construction contracts, project drawings and specifications on assigned projects
- Ensure that all project information and its requirements are effectively communicated and transferred to the construction team – supervisors and subcontractors
- Supervision of the project team; direct communication with Haynes team members, clients, vendors, and architects
- Develop working relationships with all stakeholders including client, inspectors, and team members.
- Negotiation and procurement of subcontractors and materials
- Assist supervisor with subcontractor/job site problems and provide solutions
- Responsible for supervision of all construction administration-RFI, submittals, meeting minutes, change order logs and close out packages.
- Estimate change orders on current projects
- Responsible for the buyout and management of projects to ensure profitability, client satisfaction, and quality
- Communicating directly with clients on projects and providing recommendations, solutions, and identifying additional opportunities
- Responsible for overall project cost, and updating Cost to Complete.
- Produce the monthly requisition process to ensure accurate % complete.
- Understand the Haynes Group contracts with the owner and the subcontractor.
- Work with finance team to ensure that project invoices are submitted to clients by in accordance with the requisition schedule, and assist Finance department to collect Accounts Receivables within 45 days of project completion
Sales & Marketing:
- Assist to marketing team to help Increase Haynes brand awareness on job sites, through signage, job site offices, and consistency on all correspondence
- Work with new and existing clients to develop relationships and build a foundation for future work.
- Assist project team with estimating, scope analysis, and markup to ensure a project is awarded while maximizing potential margin.
- Ensure all safety guidelines are followed on all projects.
- Assist in managing any OSHA inspections.
- OSHA 10
- Understand and administer company safety procedures.
- Degree in Construction Management or related field
- 7+ years of experience in construction (preferably in commercial construction.)
- Possess current Massachusetts Supervisors License
- The ideal candidate will have proven experience working in a fast-paced, energetic environment while working on multiple and varied projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must know Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and Project) and Sage experience a plus.
- Must be self-motivated & punctual and be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and have excellent follow up skills both internally and externally.
Please send resumes in Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org