If you live and breathe marketing, we want to chat. We are looking for a zealous Marketing Associate to support our company in its primary and administrative marketing duties.
Marketing Associate Job Duties
Marketing Associate responsibilities include assisting in organizing campaigns, designing project proposals, developing & maintaining the brand, creating copy for marketing material, and implementing marketing strategies.
This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing Department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build, and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals.
- Compose and post creative online content on the company’s website, blog, and social media accounts.
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires.
- Maintain spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information.
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend to ensure their success.
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations.
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to support the company’s presence in the market.
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage a trusting relationship.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach.
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, etc.)
- Knowledge of website analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign and WordPress preferred
- BS in Marketing, Business or relevant field is recommended.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $46,000.00 /year