At Haynes Group, our primary objective is to deliver exceptional service to our clients’ specific goals. Our project teams deliver top quality work through a collaborative process while keeping our clients best interest as the focus at all times. Haynes Group is looking for a Carpenter that possess a variety of trades, people, and management skills and must have a strong knowledge in the field of construction.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Complete job specific tasks on commercial projects including, but not limited to rough and finish carpentry, demolition, and installation of finishes.
- Understand construction layout, methods of sequence, and how to read plans and specifications.
- Work closely with project managers and supervisors to maintain project schedules, define subcontractor scope, and provide solutions to onsite issues.
- Assist supervisor in completing punch list and the closeout process
- Work with clients when applicable to develop relationships and build foundation for future work
- Assist Supervisor in directing subcontractors and vendors while managing, quality and timeframe.
- Fully understand subcontractor scope of work and manage/minimize subcontractor change orders.
- Maintain a good working relationship with all subcontractors.
- Complete OSHA 10 Hour training course if not in possession.
- Understand and follow company safety procedures.
- 3-5 years of experience in commercial construction
- Provide your own basic hand tools, and transportation to and from Job sites or Office/ Shop
- Must be detail oriented and have proven problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated & punctual and able to work under stressful conditions with composure.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be professional in appearance
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Learn internal company software and systems and processes.
Please send resumes in Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org