Business Development Executive
At Haynes Group, our primary objective is to deliver exceptional service to our clients’ specific goals. This candidate should have a proven track record of recruiting and maintaining clients in construction. This is an executive level position and is expected to identify and build relationships which result in profitable projects.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with other team members to develop a comprehensive Business Development plan to meet and exceed their targets.
- Attend client interviews/meetings as required to close new business.
- Attend industry, social and networking events to build relationships and identify new opportunities.
- Proactively build and sustain relationships with targeted clients.
- Initiate new projects with architects, engineers, and owners with the preconstruction team
- Successfully identify and develop additional opportunities for new profitable business
- Proactively communicate with the client team at all times.
- Recruit new clients
- Maintain sales pipeline with follow-up procedures and tracking and reporting
- Collaborating with other team members
- Preserve and strengthen relationships to reinforce a commitment to world class customer service across the board (including co-workers, clients, subcontractors, vendors, and the design community.)
- Exceeding client expectations through an unwavering commitment to client satisfaction.
- Degree in Construction Management or related field
- 7+ years of experience in construction (preferably in commercial construction.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must know Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and Project)
- Must be self-motivated & punctual and be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and have excellent follow up skills both internally and externally.
- Must be able to recognize and seize opportunities
Please send resumes in Word format to: email@example.com